Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 193

Thread: Random: How are you right now?

  1. #181
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I took another piss. And now i'm gonna take a bath. ROFL [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  2. #182
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm getting to feel worse... the one I'm waiting for won't show up... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #183
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm feeling like I knew everybody else's lifes for this thread to make any sense at all.

  4. #184
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need to have a piss.

  5. #185
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm tired, I stayed up all night last night trying to figure out how to work with photoshop.

  6. #186
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh photoshop is damn easy, once you learn how to use it. It's much better than that paintshop pro crap.

  7. #187
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: PSP is more suitable for computers people as it uses less "artistic" and more "technic" terms. Version 9 is fairly powerful (not as much as Photoshop, but damn close), and it costs a fraction of the later.

    ????

    Feeling great, just pwned a Naru-girl after getting royally pissed off.

  8. #188
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm alright, it seems that much homework has been accumulating recently, and I just don't believe there are enough hours in the day to complete the designated work and just relax.
    Ah, i sent off my university application a few days ago, hopefully I'll be accepted into one of them soon! Anyone else here go/going to university?

    Also I'm slowly becoming excited about christmas! Does anyone else share this festive gleefulness?

  9. #189
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Raij [for those who don't know, = Xhell] : I'm going to university, studying Computer Science, in my last year, now working on projects and stuff.

    WRT Christmas: Same here. I think Christmas is one of the best aspects of western culture; everything gets decorated and the atmosphere everywhere gets better, and the christmas day families and friends gather together, have fun, and exchange goodness (not only presents). Besides, it's a day most people in the world can have in common, regardless of religion, country, and social condition.

  10. #190
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: yeah, that's why I consider Christmas to be the best time of year as well. Although I wish it would bloody well snow!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •